Monday, November 5, 2012

Joe's Place

My website, is coming along.
I've got a few more of the interesting pages up, and I'm getting more all the time. A lot goes on behind the scenes where I'm building assorted pages.

I've got up my 'Current Desktop' page, as well as Yosemite, Point Reyes, SF, and other local pages up, but just the last few days I've also gotten up some pages from "How Weird Street Faire 2009," and from the "Superhero Street Faire," in 2010. There are just so many albums to dig through!

I'm thinking next I'll try to finish out the last few of those almost pages and get started on some of the "Dream Machines" pages. I've still got other years of "How Weird", plus I've got a "Folsom Street Faire" album. I'm not sure how I can set that one up. It's a little more adult in theme, well, maybe more than a little. Leather, whips, bondage, and more!!!

Check back every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment