Thursday, November 1, 2012

National Blog Posting Month

I just read that this is National Blog Posting Month.
I guess I'd better get busy, huh?
I originally intended this year to be much better than it has been, as far as posting goes.
Then I got my usual paranoia about telling strangers too much about me.
Oh well.

Anyways, I've gotten a lot done on my website, finally!
I've got a few hundred pictures posted and am beginning to get them somewhat organized, too.
I've got thousands to go, though.
I didn't realize how many I have.
I mean, I knew it was thousands, but I guess it may even be 10's of thousands, although many of those won't be nearly good enough to post.

So far I've got some Yosemite pics posted, some Point Reyes pics, and SF pics; some Superhero Street Faire pics, and am starting on my How Weird Street Faire pics. I haven't even gotten started on my Dream Machines pics, my other How Weird Street Faire pics, my Folsom Street Faire pics, or about a million others. My collection is simply enormous.

If you like interesting costumes and and pretty girls you should really check out How Weird and the Superhero sets.

If you really like cars you'll just have to wait for the Dream Machines collection, which is really quite extensive.

I also have Christmas cards available, prints, framed prints, and will work to get you whatever else you want.

Check it out here: http://joes-place.weebly.com/

You may have to dig around a bit to find everything, I'm still trying to get it all up and organized.
If you don't see something immediately, check back.
Please bear with me and thanks for your patience.

Jou Baur
Photo by Brian Godfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment