Tuesday, July 2, 2013

july two

So much is happening, so little is happening, that it's hard to keep up.

OK, for Memorial Day I went to Big Sur for the first time in decades. Except I saw something new, totally new, for me: McWay Falls. 1/2 mile from parking, (only 1/4 if you park on the highway,) McWay Falls is an 80 foot waterfall that drops to the beach on the Pacific Ocean.

You can't get down to the beach, but the view is within a few feet of the original owners bedroom balcony view. It's just about this view, although slightly different, as I'm in this view:

This is actually a better view of the falls and below that is a cool house with beach we saw on the way down there.



I like the way this house has 'beach access.'
See it there?

Well, sorry I don't write as much as I ought to but... well, no excuses.
I'll try to do better.
(Or I won't, but no bullshit excuses, OK?)

Thursday, July 4th, I'm thinking of going somewhere.
Where?
I don't know yet. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment