Friday, November 8, 2013

Berry Creek Falls with Keith

Went to Berry Creek Falls the other week with Keith.
It's about a 12 mile hike, and a fairly strenuous one, at that.
Not all that much water in the falls, but it's better than sitting on some street corner wishing something would happen.
This is the longest hike Keith's been on here.


Getting Keith to walk across a log bridge. 
I told him the path went that way, otherwise he'd never have crossed. 
Once he got there I told him, "Come on, now. It's time to go." 


This log sprouted in 544 AD, (or is it CE nowadays?) 


Thinking of doing Mission Peak, (down in Fremont area,) this Sunday.
They say if you can do it twice in one day you should be able to do Half Dome.
I'd like to do Half Dome.
No mountain climbing skills necessary, but it is one hell of a workout. 
(Check out some of the videos on Youtube if you're curious.)

Well, I'd best go for now. I'm in the middle of cooking a couple things with Tri-Tip.
Let you know what happens when I can.
Jou Baur

No comments:

Post a Comment